00:37:09
 Frissítés
Keresés | Új hozzászólás
 » Isten hozott, kedves Vendég ! Fórumlakók | GY.I.K. | Bejelentkezés | Regisztráció 
 » Kultúra
Téma: On-line zene
... Elejére 1. lap 
panda
Olvasta: 2 | Válasz | 2015. február 18. 21:04 | Sorszám: 1112
Örülök, hogy betartod orvosaid utasításait. Bár, agyalágyultságodon nem segít, de legalább lenyugszol, két ordibálás között...
küssszvágócsér
Olvasta: 2 | Válasz | 2015. február 18. 14:54 | Sorszám: 1111
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHEzhJDso_g

Hááátigen!
Rendes Kis
Olvasta: 2 | Válasz | 2015. február 18. 10:05 | Sorszám: 1110
Antonio Lotti. Miserere №1 D moll, №2 G moll.
Közzététel: 2014. jún. 6.

Антонио Лотти (Antonio Lotti). Miserere mei №1 D minor, №2 G minor.
Исполняют: Balthasar Neumann Choir, дирижирует Thomas Hengelbrock, Ensemble Métamorphoses, дирижирует Maurice Bourbon.
Видеоряд - работы Джан ( Джованни ) Лоренцо Бернини, Giovanni (Gian Lorenzo) Lorenzo Bernini (1598 - 1680), на религиозные сюжеты.
Rendes Kis
Olvasta: 3 | Válasz | 2015. február 17. 13:11 | Sorszám: 1109
Guillaume Dufay: Missa l'Homme Armé 4. Sanctus
Feltöltés: 2009. júl. 24.

L'Homme Arme was a monophonic melody with political and satirical strains. Dufay made one of the first versions of it in a polyphonic setting in his Missa L’Homme Arme. The beginning of the cycle is designed so that, in the absence of instrumental accompaniment, the cantus firmus is virtually indistinguishable until near the end of the Gloria. The tenor sings the cantus firmus, overlapped by the bass line and other voices that conceal the melody of L'Homme Arme. If this were played by instrumentalists, rather than vocalists, the tone quality of the varying instruments would serve to open up all the parts to the ear, thus illuminating the cantus firmus as well. This hidden quality of Missa L’Homme Arme suggests the playfulness of Dufay with his compositions.
panda
Olvasta: 2 | Válasz | 2015. február 14. 20:40 | Sorszám: 1108
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsqHREpk_fQ

Dmitri Shostakovich: Symphony No. 6 - Valery Gergiev, 2013

Rendes Kis
Olvasta: 2 | Válasz | 2015. február 14. 20:19 | Sorszám: 1107
Ferenc Gergely, organist - Improvisation on the old Hungarian hymn "Boldogasszony Anyánk"
Közzététel: 2014. okt. 20.

Ferenc Gergely, organist (1914-1998)

Improvisation on the old Hungarian hymn "Boldogasszony Anyánk" (Our Mother, Blessed Virgin)

Rieger Organ, Matthias Church, Budapest

Recorded circa 1985

Ferenc Gergely on Hungaroton: http://www.hungarotonmusic.com/gergely-ferenc-a3155/albums.html

----------------------------------------­----------------------

István Ruppert remembers Ferenc Gergely:

It is hard to write about people who cannot be docketed. I was twenty-three years old when I started my organ studies with him – I don't think I could be as encouraging for a beginner as he was with me then. I had lessons with him every other week in different churches following the evening services. He played in several churches simultaneously, at the Franciscans' for almost seventy years. He told me later that he was the organist of the synagogue in Dohány Street for a long time, as well. I heard out his playing many times in order not to be late. As I also had been playing in churches since the age of fifteen, I knew all the hymns, though these melodies sounded in a different way, enviably beautifully. It was a great experience to listen to his harmonization, and had an incentive impact on rethinking of my weary playing of the score.

I was amazed by his unbroken optimism, especially after being partially informed about his family background. He lived among tragedies and ceaseless painful circumstances. It was only his wife who meant a safe point in his life. Most people must have given up or would have become indifferent, torn. One cannot look into others' soul or heart but in his case reasons and explanations can be many sentences from the Scriptures: '...do not worry the birds in the sky...' Sometimes he seemed to be an old-fashioned, anachronistic guy, as he kissed hands of women, as he told not any insulting comments about anybody and as he was consolation for people being said about every bits and pieces of issues, himself being broken, as well. He was separated by few or none steps from his students. Somewhere in his heart he remained a child, who always believes in the good part of others and forgets the hurtful and bad things easily. He was a man of appeasement – according to many others he never stood really hard for anything – though any polarized and one-track justice was far from him. He did the same as a teacher: showed different ways, possibilities and solutions leaving the choice to the student. (That way he ‘inherited' probably from his teacher, Zalánfy with whom he studied at the Academy of Music between 1933-1936 and 1938-1941.)

Continue reading: http://lfze.hu/nagy-elodok/-/asset_publisher/HVHn5fqOrfp7/content/gergely-fer ...
Rendes Kis
Olvasta: 1 | Válasz | 2015. február 09. 14:24 | Sorszám: 1106
Cyrillus Kreek: 137. Psalm Davids / The psalm 137 of David / Taaveti laul 137
Feltöltés: 2009. jún. 18.

Cyrillus Kreek (1889-1962) - 137. Psalm Davids / The psalm 137 of David / Taaveti laul 137 (1938/1944) for mixed choir

mehr als 550 Chorwerke von Cyrillus Kreek erhältlich bei der edition 49
more than 550 choir works of Cyrillus Kreek available from edition 49

http://www.edition49.de

Cyrillus Kreek (1889-1962) studierte von 1908 bis 1916 am St. Petersburger Konservatorium Posaune und Komposition. Anschließend unterrichtete er unter anderem am Musikkollegium von Tartu und am Konservatorium von Tallinn. Er sammelte systematisch die Volksmusik seiner Heimat, und viele seiner Volksmelodiebearbeitungen gehören heute zum festen Bestandteil des estnischen Chorrepertoires. Seine Werke sind vielmals auf CD eingespielt.

Cyrillus Kreek (1889-1962) studied trombone and composition at the St. Petersburg Conservatory from 1908 to 1916. He then taught at the Tartu Music College and the Conservatory of Tallinn. He systematically collected the folk music of his native country, and many of his folk melody arrangements have since become part of the permanent repertoire of Estonian choral societies. Cyrillus Kreek also achieved renown as an instrumental composer with his Musica sacra, a Humoreske for orchestra, and a Suite for zithers and orchestra. His works are available on several CDs.
Rendes Kis
Olvasta: 1 | Válasz | 2015. február 08. 09:16 | Sorszám: 1105
György Ránki: Don Quijote y Dulcinea (1960) - Péter Pongrácz & János Sebestyén
Közzététel: 2013. dec. 30.

György Ránki (1907-1992): Don Quijote y Dulcinea (1960)

I. Andantino espressivo e rubato [00:00]
II. Allegretto grazioso e capriccioso [03:07]

Péter Pongrácz, oboe
János Sebestyén, harpsichord

Recorded 22 June 1964
Rendes Kis
Olvasta: 1 | Válasz | 2015. február 07. 08:06 | Sorszám: 1104
Chausson: Poeme (Excerpt) - BBC Proms 2014
Közzététel: 2014. szept. 13.

Last Night of the Proms 2014.

Sakari Oramo conducts violinist Janine Jansen and the BBC Symphony Orchestra in an exceprt from Chausson's Poeme.

For more exclusive videos and photos from this Prom, go to:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/proms/whats-on/2...
Rendes Kis
Olvasta: 1 | Válasz | 2015. február 03. 20:40 | Sorszám: 1103
Edvard Grieg: Two Nordic Melodies, Op. 63
Feltöltés: 2011. szept. 1.

Edvard Grieg (1843-1907)

Two Nordic Melodies, Op. 63 (1895)

1. I Folktonestil
2. Kulokk (8:09) & Stabbelaten (10:33)

Norwegian Chamber Orchestra conducted by Terje Tonnesen

Publisher Info.: Leipzig: C.F. Peters, n.d. (ca.1896)

Reprinted: Munich: Musikproduktion Höflich, 2002
Rendes Kis
Olvasta: 1 | Válasz | 2015. február 02. 08:22 | Sorszám: 1102
Johann Christoph Bach (1642–1703): Meine Freundin, du bist schön (Ausschnitt) - Zsuzsi Toth
Közzététel: 2014. aug. 11.

Aus dem Konzert
Das Altbachische Archiv kehrt zurück in die Oberkirche zu Arnstadt /
Arnstadt, 08.08.2014 / im Rahmen des Bach:Sommers 2014

Zsuzsi Toth, Sopran
Susanna Ogata, Violine

The Bach Ensemble
Josua Rifkin

In die Privatwelt der Bach-Familie führt dieses große Hochzeitskonzert des als „profunden Komponisten“ angepriesenen Johann Christoph Bach. Das Werk liegt in einem größtenteils von Johann Ambrosius Bach angefertigten Stimmensatz vor; sowohl die schöne Kalligraphie als auch eine Beilage mit einer ausführlichen „Beschreibung dieses Stückes“ weisen auf ein Familienereignis von besonderer Bedeutung hin. Wie Peter Wollny (Bach-Archiv Leipzig) einleuchtend darlegt, könnte es sich dabei um die Hochzeit des „anderen“ Johann Christoph, des Zwillingsbruders Johann Ambrosius’ Bach gehandelt haben, der sich am 5. April 1679 mit Maria Elisabeth Eisentraut in Ohrdruf vermählte.

Gewiss hängt aber der Dialog nicht mit der kirchlichen Zeremonie, sondern mit einer Familienfeier zusammen – und bedenkt man, um Wollny zu zitieren, dass sich „hinter der virtuosen Violinpartie ... und der gegen Ende des Werks ‚zu Vermehrung der Freude‘ aufziehenden Musikantentruppe eine direkte Anspielung auf die Tätigkeit des Bräutigams und vermutlichen Widmungsempfängers verbirgt“, so dürfte diese Feier in Arnstadt unter Mitwirkung der Musikerkollegen des nicht zuletzt als Geiger nachgewiesenen Johann Christoph stattgefunden haben.
Rendes Kis
Olvasta: 2 | Válasz | 2015. február 01. 12:52 | Sorszám: 1101
Kodály: Háry János, Toborzó - Palló Imre
Rendes Kis
Olvasta: 2 | Válasz | 2015. január 28. 09:50 | Sorszám: 1100
Carlo Gesualdo: Sesto libro di madrigali, XVII. Moro, lasso, al mio duolo
Feltöltés: 2010. ápr. 13.
... www.youtube.com/redirect?q=http%3A%2F%2Fusers.unimi.it%2F~gpiana%2Fdm6%2Fdm6g ...
Rendes Kis
Olvasta: 1 | Válasz | 2015. január 27. 13:37 | Sorszám: 1099
Paul Hindemith: Six Chansons
Közzététel: 2014. máj. 13.

- Composer: Paul Hindemith (16 November 1895 -- 28 December 1963)
- Ensemble: SWR Stuttgart Vocal Ensemble
- Conductor: Marcus Creed
- Year of recording: 2011

Six Chansons on poems by Rilke for chorus, written in 1939.

00:00 - 1. O la biche (The Doe)
01:23 - 2. Un cygne (A Swan)
03:30 - 3. Puisque tout passe (Since all is passing)
03:56 - 4. Printemps (Springtime)
05:34 - 5. En hiver (In Winter)
06:55 - 6. Verger (Orchard)
Rendes Kis
Olvasta: 1 | Válasz | 2015. január 24. 10:03 | Sorszám: 1098
Robert de Visée: La musique de la chambre du Roy (promo)
Közzététel: 2013. júl. 3.

Video promozionale per l'uscita del secondo volume del cd Robert De Visée - La musique de la chambre du roy" pubblicato da Brilliant Brilliant 94437

Manuel Staropoli, Recorder and Baroque Flute, Flauto Dolce e Flauto Traversiere
Massimo Marchese, Theorbo, Tiorba
Rosita Ippolito, Viola da Gamba
Manuel Tomadin, Harpsichord, Clavicembalo
Rendes Kis
Olvasta: 1 | Válasz | 2015. január 19. 12:18 | Sorszám: 1097
Jacobus de Kerle: Missa da Pacem, Credo
Feltöltés: 2009. ápr. 17.

Missa da Pacem - Credo - Jacobus de Kerle (1531/1532 - 1591)
Huelgas Ensemble dir. Paul van Nevel (Jacobus de Kerle "Da Pacem Domine" - Messe & Motets)

Compositeur flamand, il fut élevé et éduqué au sein du monastère de Saint Martin d'Ypres. Il fut chanteur et maître de choeur, organiste et carillonneur. Selon Paul van Nevel, il rencontra Clemens non Papa. En 1550, Kerle partit pour l'Italie, autre centre majeur de la musique renaissante. Il composa les Preces Speciales pour le Concile de Trente. Après son retour à Ypres et son excommunication en 1565, il fit, comme bon nombre d'humanistes, de nombreux séjours en Europe : Belgique, Allemagne, Autrigue... il finit sa vie à Prague.

Son style musical est influencé par l'école franco-flamande des Desprez et autres Lassus (qui l'interpréta) : le style contrapuntique est typique de cette école. A ce style il intégra le style du madrigal italien tardif du XIVè siècle.
De l'oeuvre de Kerle, il ne reste quelques messes, motets, polyphonies, Il ne fut redécouvert qu'en 1913 ...
Rendes Kis
Olvasta: 2 | Válasz | 2015. január 17. 13:08 | Sorszám: 1096
Bach - Stravinsky: "Vom Himmel hoch, da komm' ich her" - Jurowski, Berliner Philharmoniker
Feltöltés: 2011. dec. 22.

Full-length concert: http://www.digitalconcerthall.com/con...
Johann Sebastian Bach: Chorale variations on "Vom Himmel hoch, da komm' ich her" ("From Heaven above to Earth I come", arr. for choir and orchestra by Igor Stravinsky) / Vladimir Jurowski, conductor · Berliner Philharmoniker · Rundfunkchor Berlin / Recorded at the Berlin Philharmonie, 12 June 2011.
The Berliner Philharmoniker's Digital Concert Hall:
http://www.digital-concert-hall.com
Subscribe to our newsletter:
http://www.digitalconcerthall.com/new...
Website of the Berliner Philharmoniker:
http://www.berliner-philharmoniker.de
Rendes Kis
Olvasta: 1 | Válasz | 2015. január 15. 15:16 | Sorszám: 1095
Nicolas Gombert: In illo tempore
Odhecaton, Bruce Dickey, Doron Sherwin, Luca Bonvini, Mauro Morini, David Yacus
Rendes Kis
Olvasta: 1 | Válasz | 2015. január 14. 12:00 | Sorszám: 1094
G. Caccini: "Ave, Maria" - Киевский детский хор "Радость"
Rendes Kis
Olvasta: 1 | Válasz | 2015. január 13. 12:40 | Sorszám: 1093
Marc-Antoine Charpentier: Les Plaisirs de Versailles
Rendes Kis
Olvasta: 1 | Válasz | 2015. január 11. 20:43 | Sorszám: 1092
J. Arcadelt: Ave Maria - Hor Canticum Novum
Feltöltés: 2008. okt. 22.

Dirigent: Stefan Zekić;
Kamerni sastav hora Canticum Novum;
Festival "Horovi medju Freskama";
Atrijum narodnog muzaja, Beograd, 12. juli 2008.

www.horcanticumnovum.com
panda
Olvasta: 1 | Válasz | 2015. január 06. 20:59 | Sorszám: 1091
Live365
http://www.live365.com/web/components/content/directory/browse.live
Rendes Kis
Olvasta: 1 | Válasz | 2015. január 06. 10:06 | Sorszám: 1090
Unico Willem Reichsgraf van Wassenaer Obdam: Concerto Armonico No.6 in E flat major
I Musici de Montréal
Yuli Turovsky, conductor
Recorded in: Church of St Pierre Apotre, Montreal, 1 August 1984
... www.facebook.com/mr3bartokradio?fref=nf
panda
Olvasta: 1 | Válasz | 2015. január 06. 06:34 | Sorszám: 1089
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWzBy3uYjwI
panda
Olvasta: 1 | Válasz | 2015. január 05. 22:26 | Sorszám: 1088
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbpObUCzDKE
Tovább ...
Jelmagyarázat    Van új hozzászólás