18:39:49
 Frissítés
Keresés | Új hozzászólás
 » Isten hozott, kedves Vendég ! Fórumlakók | GY.I.K. | Bejelentkezés | Regisztráció 
 » Társalgó
Téma: Vectrix
... Elejére 1. lap 
Rendes Kis
Olvasta: 1 | Válasz | 2009. július 28. 09:25 | Sorszám: 346
Rendes Kis
Olvasta: 1 | Válasz | 2009. július 27. 14:24 | Sorszám: 345
Rendes Kis
Olvasta: 1 | Válasz | 2009. július 27. 14:23 | Sorszám: 344
Rendes Kis
Olvasta: 1 | Válasz | 2009. július 27. 13:09 | Sorszám: 343
Köszönöm ... (Honvágyam támadt London iránt ! )
htsoft
Olvasta: 1 | Válasz | 2009. július 26. 11:37 | Sorszám: 342
"Londonban nem csak ingyenes az utcai töltés, de az EV-k ingyen parkolhatnak a belvárosban és a "dugóadó" alól is mentesülnek."
Ott aztán tényleg rengeteget lehet spórolni egy elektromos járgánnyal (mint pl az Ev'ie.... vagy a Vectrix ).
Rendes Kis
Olvasta: 1 | Válasz | 2009. július 25. 14:16 | Sorszám: 341
(Mit mond Londresről ?)
Rendes Kis
Olvasta: 2 | Válasz | 2009. július 25. 14:14 | Sorszám: 340
wow - ezt be is tudjuk ágyazni ...
htsoft
Olvasta: 1 | Válasz | 2009. július 25. 11:36 | Sorszám: 339

Itt pár Vectrix is feltünik.
Rendes Kis
Olvasta: 1 | Válasz | 2009. július 24. 16:32 | Sorszám: 338
(EDP = Portugál Elektromos Művek )
htsoft
Olvasta: 1 | Válasz | 2009. július 24. 16:31 | Sorszám: 337
3 Vectrixes (és még pár kisebb e-robogós) ismerösöm már át is vette a kulcsokat
Rendes Kis
Olvasta: 1 | Válasz | 2009. július 24. 16:29 | Sorszám: 336
A Jornal de Negócios beszámolója az első 6 portugál villanykút megnyitásáról:

http://www.jornaldenegocios.pt/index.php?template=SHOWNEWS&id=379366

htsoft
Olvasta: 1 | Válasz | 2009. július 22. 20:27 | Sorszám: 335
Nagggyon helyes!
Rendes Kis
Olvasta: 1 | Válasz | 2009. július 22. 12:29 | Sorszám: 334
1szóval: továbbra is a budakeszi svábok mondásához (#284) tartjukmagunkat !
Rendes Kis
Olvasta: 2 | Válasz | 2009. július 22. 09:50 | Sorszám: 333
Én ezt kaptam hétfőn az angoloktól:
Idézet:
The Survival of Vectrix will be a big Team effort and your commitment* shows us from that we are not alone and that give us a outstanding good feeling, so thank you so much from our complete Vectrix Europe team.
*) Fölajánlottam nekik 1 mocit a hétvégére, hogy Eddi Jordan azzal furikázzék a hétvégén a Hungaroringen ...
Rendes Kis
Olvasta: 1 | Válasz | 2009. július 22. 09:47 | Sorszám: 332
Úgy legyen, ámen !
htsoft
Olvasta: 1 | Válasz | 2009. július 21. 17:46 | Sorszám: 331
Nem tudom ebböl mennyi igaz, vagy mennyire megbízható a forrás... de ha az, akkor ez igazán jó hír:

Idézet:
"I do have some information but can not share as the law firm I work at is working for one of our clients and we can not divulge specific information. But I can tell you this when this deal is completed in the next few days the compay will be as strong as the strongest companies out there. Plus the brand will live on and the problems that existed before will be fixed. I was doing research when I found this site for the client and I just do not want them to have to change everyones minds about it being dead or not. They have done extensive planning over the weekend in order to gt things moving. That is all I can say if I am lying may I die.
(...) it is not Harley buying Vectrix I promise you that. As for the financial issues the company currently has will not transfer and be a burden to the next company as it can be a brand and assett only purchase. The corporation does not need to live on for Vectrix to survive only the brand with the IP for the inovations need to survive. In other words it is not as dire as most people think it is. The corporation after sale of assetts can file bankruptcy and go away with the brand name and the scooters living on."
mandala
Olvasta: 1 | Válasz | 2009. július 20. 16:46 | Sorszám: 330
Go, go, go!!!!
Rendes Kis
Olvasta: 1 | Válasz | 2009. július 20. 15:36 | Sorszám: 329
Ezt a levelet kaptam ma az angoloktól (az európai központtól):
I hope you are well and that you had a nice weekend,
We battle our war in the moment here in the UK, but we are still
winning! It is still looking good that Vectrix will survive and
we doing our very best that the company will survive!
mackó
Olvasta: 1 | Válasz | 2009. július 16. 08:36 | Sorszám: 328
Borzalmas. Minden jót kinyírnak. Olajlobbi.
Rendes Kis
Olvasta: 1 | Válasz | 2009. július 15. 19:55 | Sorszám: 327
Ez tényleg
htsoft
Olvasta: 3 | Válasz | 2009. július 15. 19:08 | Sorszám: 326
Idézet:
Vectrix Corporation of The USA is entering its last days as an independant manufacturer. Actually, Vectix is likely on its last legs altogether! Soon Vectrix will soon join a host of other defunct brands, all of whom seemed to have a bright future during the height of a Fuel Crisis, but quickly became casulties of a economic recession when fuel prices dropped and money became scarce.

Vectix Corp, which only a year ago was captialised at nearly $400 million, is now almost completely out of cash, more alarmingly, Vectrix has made no practicable provision to honour the warrantees of nearly 3000 Vectrix units produced and sold to date.

Vectrix USA, has abandoned its bankrupt Polish manufacturing facility, (litigation pending). Likewise, Vectrix UK, a publicly listed company has also ceased trading, in such circumstances that it is unable to supply the London Stock Exchange with satisfactorily audited accounts.

Vectrix, has recently lost, or settle unfavourably, a number of Court proceedings against various distributors and suppliers. Perhaps the most telling of these is the recent collapse of Vectrix Corp USA case against its Australian distributor Vectrix Australia. Vectrix lost the litigation, and Vectix Australia was awarded extensive legal costs and damages, while leaving Vectrix Australia with an unchallenged counter-claim of $Aus 4 million against Vectrix USA. It would appear that the reason for Vectrix USA's sudden withdrawal, was the reluctance of CEO Mike Boyle or any other VUSA Director,(including In House Attourney, Cathy Meir) to appear, under oath, to answer charges of fraud and misrepresentation. This senario must be of great interest to litigants other Vectrix related actions, and may soon have its sequel in USA (probably Rhode Island )Courts.

I can only verify the general veracity of the above from available pulic records. However, by a strange coincidence I sat beside a very senior Australian Barrister, during a long flight to London, This lawyer who was intimately involved in the Vectrix Case, was kind enough to confirm the majority of my conclusions as being accurate.
Since then I have attempted to reach the CEO,CFO, Chairman, Cathy Meir, etc of Vectrix Corporation of the USA, to explain their side of matter or to put the record straight, but I am yet to receive any satisfactory explaination. I have pointed out that since I am both a shareholder/Investor and Vectrix customer, don't the Directors feel I along with other shareholders and customers deserve the curtesy of an explanation.

But no reply has been forthcoming.

I believe the explanation given by Vectrix to explain as to why no information can be released ( because the company is in talks with 'Major Players', the identity of whom must be kept secret) , is simply a fanciful ploy to buy time and the 'Major Players' will inevitably turn out to be more,time-wasting, inadequately capitalised, dreamers.

Meantime, the last remaining chances for Vectrix will be incompetently wasted.

The death of Vectrix is a damn shame! At its best, it was probably the only mass produced, high quality, freeway legal, consumer affordable EV.

"Vectrix Insolvency: Legal Proceedings" by Marcopolo

mackó
Olvasta: 1 | Válasz | 2009. július 15. 17:11 | Sorszám: 325
Mondjuk a kommentek eléggé lehúzzák. Érdekes ez a 3 kerekes megoldás. Figyeled a kanyarvételt?
Rendes Kis
Olvasta: 1 | Válasz | 2009. július 15. 16:56 | Sorszám: 324
Érdekes, köszönöm !
mackó
Olvasta: 1 | Válasz | 2009. július 15. 16:47 | Sorszám: 323
Nézd, mit találtam:

Három keréken az első hibrid robogó

http://totalbike.hu/hirek/hybridmp3

Rendes Kis
Olvasta: 1 | Válasz | 2009. július 13. 21:25 | Sorszám: 322
Egyetértek ... Vegyél Vectrixet !
Tovább ...